Classics Spin #16!!
(But for me it’s #1!!)
Remember that Classics Club I talked about next week? They do these super fun events called a Classics Spin, where you pick 20 books from your Classics Club to-read list and post them numbered 1-20. On Friday, November 17th they’ll announce the “winning” number, and participants will read the book that corresponds with that number on their spin list by the end of this year.
So without further ado, here’s my spin list, and I’ll post on the 17th with which book I’ll be reading (and reviewing here!) soon. 🙂
1. Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne
2. Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
3. The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
4. Emma by Jane Austen
5. A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
6. The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway
7. The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas
8. Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes
9. The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck
10. The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
11. Persuasion by Jane Austen
12. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
13. Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
14. The Tempest by William Shakespeare
15. Watership Down by Richard Adams
16. The Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri
17. Twelfth Night by William Shakespeare
18. Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
19. Moby Dick or, The Whale by Herman Melville
20. The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
There are definitely some of these longer ones that I’m rather hoping don’t get picked, haha!!